CORPORATE EXECUTIVES--- "SAVOIRE FAIRE" FOR SALE
BEWARE OF INTERNATIONAL AND CULTURAL "FAUX PAS" OR LOSE THE DEAL, SALE OR CUSTOMER!
- Are you ready to do business with China,Germany, England, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Russia, etc.?
- Do you know the proper etiquette, manners and protocol to win friends and influence foreigners?
- Is your Spouse/Significant Other prepared to entertain and be entertained by foreigners from different cultures?
- Do you know the dining etiquette of each country so as not to not inadvertently offend other people?
- How is your knowledge of verbal and non-verbal behaviour that could accidentally offend the potential Client and kill the deal? i.e.. Nixon in China's social blunder
- Are you ready to take a foreign Client to the Opera? Polo match? Football game? Baseball game? etc.
- Did you ever feel that "all the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?"
- Do you know when and where to shake hands, curtsey, bow, hold your hands in the prayer position, or kiss on the cheek?
- If you get invited to an Embassy Party in Europe, do you know what to do?
- When invited to a dinner party in a private home in America, it is all right to bring a bottle of wine as a Host/Hostess gift. Is this true in France?
- What do you do if invited to an Embassy Party in Europe, Asia or the Middle East?
- YIKES! You are a left-handed person in the Arab world!